Open Position: Part- Time Development Associate
This grant-funded position is part of the In-Sight Photography Project’s main staff. The In-Sight Photography Project supports the innovative approach to creating art education opportunities while teaching photography in a brand new state-of-the-art center.
The Development Associate is often a first point of contact for donors, funders, and grantors.. This position is a great opportunity to work collaboratively with staff who care deeply about the mission of the organization.
Our Development Associate will implement our fundraising strategy with measurable goals, grants, project schedules, and budgets.
This position reports directly to the Executive Director
• Oversee and implement In-Sight’s fundraising efforts to include a 10% annual fundraising revenue in year 1 and 25% in year two.
• Diversify funding sources to include five new grant makers and 50 new or reactivated donors after year two.
• Manage various online campaigns and e-blasts. This includes preparing letters, communications and mail merges and managing print production direct mail solicitations.
• Process donations and maintain database of incoming gifts.
• Prepare acknowledgment letters and pledge reminders. Track all new and large donors to ensure proper follow-up phone calls and acknowledgment.
• Manage Little Green Light database, ensuring accurate and up-to-date donor information.
• Prepare fundraising and donor reports as needed for Executive Director.
• Conduct prospect research to identify and qualify major gift prospects and donor management from cultivation to solicitation.
• Assist with scheduling of donor meetings and calendaring.
• In close coordination with the Board Chair and Executive Director, assist in the preparation and distribution of materials for monthly meetings of the Board of Directors.
• Assist with planning, coordination and implementation of major events and special projects.
To apply please email cover letter and resume to Victoria Heisler, firstname.lastname@example.org